The articles received for publication in Colloquia. Journal for Central European History are read by one of the members and presented to the board. The articles are then sent to external reviewers. They read the articles and send their comments to the editorial board, which decides the publication/revision/rejection of the article. When a revision is requested, the article is sent to the author with the (anonymous) comments and suggestions of the reviewer. The author is requested to submit a revised draft of his contribution.
The advisory board of the journal includes members of the Romanian and European scholarly community, with expertise in one of the fields that the journal focuses on.
Members of the advisory board include:
- Cesare Alzati, Professor, Università Cattolica di Milano, Italy
- Dennis Deletant, Professor, School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London, UK
- Catherine Durandin, Professor, INALCO Paris, France
- Bridget Heal, senior lecturer, University of St Andrews, UK
- Graeme Murdock, senior lecturer, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
- Samantha Riches, senior lecturer University of Lancaster, UK
- Joseph Wolf, researcher, Institute for Danubian Swabian History, Tübingen, Germany