To start the registration and payment process to the conference, please access the hyperlink down below:
On the interface above, everyone can register to the conference, and the guided tours and excursions of the conference
The early bird registration fee is 200 EUR, including the following:
- Two separate guided tours (organised simultaneously) on the 12th of September in the historical centre of Cluj, with a limited number of participants
- Attending an event at the Cluj Ethnographic Park on the 13th of September
- Welcome dinner on the 11th of September
- Goodbye Lunch on the 14th of September
- We kindly ask everyone to also select the options with the 0.00 EUR prices, to see the number of interested participants at the gratuitous events!
You can also register to 2 paid, afternoon excursions on the 12th of September, happening simultaneously in Rimetea/Bonțida+Răscruci with a limited number of participants.
For more information regarding the free guided tours and the excursions, click on the link below:
Update: an additional details field was added on the registration/payment interface, as an option to describe the potential funding of the registration and travel costs- with a limit of maximum 300 characters
The the payment will proceed through the system of Banca Transilvania and the confirmation document will be issued by Babes-Bolyai University.
For late registrants, registering after the 1st of June, the late registration fee is 250 EUR.
To register to the accommodation offered by the organisers of the conference, access the link below:
The participants of the conference can choose from 3 separate options, offered by the organisers at reduced prices compared to the average accommodation fees in Cluj:
- bed in double rooms at the renewed Economica II student dormitories for 12 EUR/night
- single rooms at the renewed Economica II student dormitories for 20 EUR/night
- bed in double rooms at the Juventus Hotel UBB for 15 EUR/night
To register to the dining offered by the organisers of the conference, access the link below:
The participants of the conference can choose from general or vegetarian menus for lunch at the Victoria or Bulgakov restaurants on each day of the conference, for 20 EUR/day.
The details regarding the accommodation and meals of the conference will be updated in the coming days, under the Practical Information submenu of the website.
*When registering to certain events, accommodation or dining of the conference, if an option is no longer available on the fee selection row, is due to reaching the maximum number of the limited participants, according to the “first-come-first-served” principle.